Job Description Job Requirements
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Home Care | Marin County, California (CA) (94903)Interim HealthCare
has an opportunity for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
for a day shift position working Monday through Friday to support Home Care patients in the Marin County area.
- Provide One-On-One shift care
- Help teach the patient the appropriate self-care techniques.
- Observe, record, and report to the appropriate person patient symptoms, reactions and changes.
- Complete and submit required documentation in a timely manner and is available to provide care at home when needed and as scheduled.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of Patient Care Services.
- Strong Communication with the agency staff.
- Ability to form relationships and maintain rapport with clients, families, and referral sources.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Benefits
- Home Care Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited physical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Preferred one (1) year prior professional experience in a community / home health or medical / surgical setting.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the State of California.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains CPR (American Heart Association) certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
LVN - LPN Nurse - Licensed Practical - Licensed Vocational Nurse - home healthcare CCRN - APRN - ACRN CPN - HIPAA - JCAHO - DOH - DHS - DCS Compliance - home care Long Term Care LTC Regional Nurse Nurse Consultant - Quality Care Marin County, California (CA) (94903)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: San Rafael
- Employee Type: Part Time
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, med, med surg, mtp, nurse i, pediatrics, practical nurse