Technical Program Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
Technical Program Management
Intel is a company of bold and curious inventors and problem solvers who create some of the most astounding technology advancements and experiences in the world.
With a legacy of relentless innovation and a commitment to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth, our diverse and brilliant teams are continually searching for tomorrow's technology and revel in the challenge that changing the world for the better brings.
As a key member of the CSG PA Team, you will play a direct role in Intel's journey to revolutionize computing by closely collaborating with internal and external partners to empower our team to perform at their full potential, while promoting pride in our organization, community, and contributions to Intel's innovation engine. Our strong engineering discipline drives predictable and efficient execution, and our team is passionate about building innovative products that win in the market.
As a Project Management Analyst, you will be tasked with helping to establish and maintain planning, tracking, and indicator systems for CSG Design and Mission Control programs with the goal of improving long term visibility and predictability and enabling data driven decision making Intel-wide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Implement and maintain project management systems, tracking progress against plans, develop and publish metrics and dashboards
* Perform analysis in the areas of critical chain project management, resource optimization, efficiency, technical indicators, and risk management
* Work independently with the first line through senior CSG management to provide regular analysis and recommendations in all aspects of project management
* Proven analytical skills
* Ability to communicate across all levels of management
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
What we offer you:
* We give you opportunities to transform technology and build a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth
* As one of the top ten largest global companies in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive and boredom-free environment, where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results
* We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, or Intel stock awards; eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp
* We provide unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, life, and disability insurance
* We encourage working hard, but also playing hard. Intel employees are eligible for creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more
* We offer an opportunity to engage directly with the engineering teams working on the latest technologies and products
* In this role you will have exposure to and be able to influence product decision makers, deepen your business acumen, perform scenario planning and what if analysis
* You will grow your Big Picture understanding, stakeholder management skills and Program Management Best Practices
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. With the help of new, creative and diverse voices like yours.
If you are passionate about this opportunity and ready to be part of creating the next generation of technologies that will transfer the future for decades to come? If so, then we encourage you to apply and be part of our team!
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous jobs.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related technical degree with 4+ years of industry experience or a Master's Degree with 3+ years of industry experience or a PhD degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related technical degree
* Project management processes experience
* Project management software experience
* 3+ years experience with Excel
* Critical Chain management
* PMP Certification
* Advanced MSP with ProChain Skills
* Risk Management
* SQL Experience
Inside this Business Group
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel's products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore's Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel's engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0190664FolsomDesign Engineering Group