Postdoc - Intelligent Systems
Employment Type: Full-Time
Postdoc - Intelligent Systems
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Intel Labs is seeking a motivated postdoc in the area of intelligent systems. This is a postdoctoral position with the Intelligent Systems Lab.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Conceiving researching and prototyping new AI techniques
* You will use your strong knowledge of mathematical and algorithmic techniques to identify and develop new methods in visual computing
* You are expected to maintain substantial knowledge of state of the art principles and theories
* Contribute regularly to scientific literature and the research community at large
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* A demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment
What we offer:
* We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
* As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
* We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
* We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
* PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar technical discipline
* 5+ years experience in software engineering
* 5+ years experience in mathematical background
* At least 3 publications in first tier highly selective international conferences or journals such as CVPR ICCV ECCV ICML NeurIPS ICLR or SIGGRAPH
* Minimum of 3+ years of research experience with two or more of the following areas
* machine learning
* motor control
* computer vision
* image processing
* computer graphics
* 5+ years experience in software engineering, demonstrated through publicly available software systems
* 5 publications in first tier highly selective international conferences such as CVPR ICCV ECCV ICML NeurIPS ICLR or SIGGRAPH
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USIntel Contract EmployeeJR0163808Santa ClaraIntel Architecture, Graphics, and Software