Manager, Product Development.US-IRN.001
Employment Type: Full-Time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Oversee the research and development of new products and procedures.
* Hire, train, and mentor engineers and support staff.
* Write and conduct through performance reviews.
* Provide regular feedback, communication, and coaching.
* Identify and provide development opportunities.
* Prepare and track project budgets.
* Establish and enforce company policies, procedures, and standards.
* Coordinate activities between departments within the organization.
* Present and report to higher levels of company management.
* Provide technical leadership and review of projects.
* Identify new and emerging technologies.
* Review and approve document change orders.
* Draft or edit technical documents, reports and protocols.
* Attend or lead departmental team meetings.
* Identify and procure the resources required to successfully complete projects.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline. Masters or MBA preferred.
* Experience: Minimum 10 years working in product development with technical and management responsibilities.
* Medical device experience preferred.
In an effort to minimize the spread of the coronavirus and to protect our employees, all new hires in the US and Puerto Rico will need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to be considered for employment with Integra LifeSciences, unless eligible for an accommodation as provided by law.