Senior Manager/Manager, Analytical Data Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Instil Bio Analytical Sciences team is seeking a Senior Manager/Manager to lead Analytical Data Management and analytics initiatives within the Analytical Operations and Systems group.
The successful candidate will:
* Collaborate cross functionally Data Analytics team that will inform our most impactful technical decisions.
* Contribute to the design of systems that will help to turn analytical data into insightful information.
* Work with analytical teams responsible for generating data to create method monitoring systems to track performance of methods used for release and characterization purposes.
This role will be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to define and understand key metrics for Analytical Sciences. The individual will use internal and external analytics tools and scripting languages to analyze complex data and improve the quality of analytics solutions on an ongoing basis.
* BSc/BA in relevant field. Life Science/Biotech industry experience is a plus.
* Proven experience as a data manager or equivalent, in immunology related fields or relevant life science degrees.
* Proficient in JMP or other statistical software tools and MS office suite.
* Familiarity with GMP, GLP, ICH guidelines and biopharmaceutical regulations for various regulatory bodies, such as the FDA and EMA. Ability to adapt and function in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
* Self-motivated, technically driven, and willing to take on duties outside of general role.
* An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* Ability to interpret and communicate key developments.