Employment Type: Full-Time
Instawork's goal is to be the essential hiring engine for all businesses that support an hourly workforce. We create flexible opportunities for workers to earn additional income, build new skills, and even test out new employers prior to accepting full-time positions. Our on-demand staffing app allows hospitality, warehouse, distribution, and other supply chain employers to connect with local skilled pros looking to take on additional shifts. Our technology allows for better matching between workers and employers and a world-class dispatching solution to ensure hiring targets far exceed the status quo.
Instawork delights thousands of businesses across the country and we are looking for supply chain sales pros to join the team. We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, among many more. Leveraging our accelerated growth, we will continue to expand throughout the US and globally in order to revolutionize the labor market.
The Recruiting team is looking for a highly-organized and motivated Senior Recruiter to grow teams across Instawork. This role will be a key piece of our Talent engine and will manage full-cycle recruiting processes. If you have experience developing a pipeline of active and passive candidates and are motivated by finding amazing talent through creative avenues, this may be the right opportunity for you!
* Partner with business leaders to thoroughly understand open positions and recruiting needs
* Kick off roles, source, recruit, close, and assist in onboarding new team members
* Help create a fabulous candidate experience
* Drive innovative sourcing initiatives to identify, assess, and build a network of candidates
* Manage the full cycle recruiting process for key roles in our organization, ensuring a seamless, uniform, and extraordinarily positive candidate experience
* Coach hiring managers and interviewers every step of the way (bias mitigation, candidate experience, calibration)
* Serve as the company's cultural ambassador, and ensure Instawork's core values are embedded in our day-to-day work
* Utilize data and your own knowledge to identify inefficiencies and improve your processes and pipelines
* Leverage the ATS (we use Lever for now) to track candidate progress and maintain clean data for reporting
* 7+ years of experience in sourcing and recruiting for roles within a high growth tech startup
* Solid experience sourcing a diverse pool of candidates through multiple creative channels
* Experience building and maintaining a broad network of talent
* Highly self-motivated and have a stellar work ethic
* Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself on keeping records up-to-date in real-time
* Experience working with an applicant tracking system
* A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize your work efficiently
* Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do'ers to drive the company forward.
* Act Like an Owner -- Make your territory your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth
* Always Be Learning -- We are creating a new vision for our industry. The best reps are able to adapt and learn from each other and our customers.
* Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Always be upfront and honest with the team and our business partners.
Instawork is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.