Employment Type: Full-Time
Insomniac Games is looking for a Finance intern to help create financial strategies to develop incredible AAA video games. This role will offer the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals in a dynamic financial work environment. This intern will gain hands-on experience working with our financial management team while watching games come to life. One will build skills in financial modeling, budgeting & forecasting, and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Work side-by-side with the Finance team to help: track annual budgets, support financial forecasts, analyze financial and operating data, participate in team meetings, and prepare financial reports.
* Six to twelve months related experience and/or training, or students enrolled at a college or university, working towards a BS in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
* MBA candidates may apply for this internship.
* We will also consider recent graduates - within 12 months of graduation, when the internship begins
* The ideal intern will be upbeat, self-motivated, have a passion for learning and the Finance field.
* Candidates must have taken their core undergraduate accounting and finance courses.
* This is a paid, full-time internship.
* The student must be available to intern 5 days per week for approximately 40 hours a week.
* The duration of the internship is flexible, but we expect at least an 8-week commitment from our interns.
* This role will be based in Burbank, California.
Simply click the 'Apply' button and submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.