Remote Senior System Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Remote Senior System Administrator
AZ, US Herndon, VA, US Houston, TX, US Savannah, GA, US MA, US IA, US Boston, MA, US Seattle, WA, US Detroit, MI, US Dallas, TX, US Arlington, VA, US OK, US IL, US MO, US Alpharetta, GA, US NC, US Memphis, TN, US US Newtown Square, PA, US Miami, FL, US San Jose, CA, US Philadelphia, PA, US DC, US OH, US Miami, FL, US US Phoenix, AZ, US Colorado Springs, CO, US St Petersburg, FL, US TX, US
Requisition Number: 80757
By joining Insight Enterprises as an Sr. System Administrator, you will enter a tech-savvy and collaborative world. We provide the hardware, software and support services for our customers' most critical IT projects. As such, we are aware of an immediate need to provide senior-level Identity & Active Directory Administration services for a large customer of ours with over 35k employees.
Please note, this position with be a 12+ month contract position with an expected compensation of $60-65/hr. At the end of the 12 month period, this contract will either extend, convert to a FTE position with our customer, or be completed.
The focus on this role will be to support our client's AD Forest Standardization goal. This includes eight larger forests with anywhere from 1,000 to 22,000 users. Other smaller forests that cannot be migrated to our client's corporate forest within the required timeframe will also be included in this effort. This work requires some support after hours and on weekends.
What you will be doing:
Installation and configuration of the following Directory Services applications:
* Active Roles Server
* Access Templates (rights delegation)
* Scripting using QAD PowerShell commands
* Creation of default OU structure
* GPO Administration
* Creation of required security groups (static and dynamic via ARS)
* Scripting to automate above installation and configuration work where possible.
* AD health checks and corresponding corrective action
* Changes to sites & services
* Domain Controller upgrades
* Domain Controller security software changes
* Supporting object movement events and assist in troubleshooting post object move issues.
* Troubleshooting issues resulting from new GPOs being applied as part of object move.
* Troubleshoot issues with AD aware applications affected by object move (authentication/authorization)
* Assist various IT personnel as roles and rights change post object move.
What you need to join:
* B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or an equivalent IT related degree.
* 9+ years of experience supporting IT Infrastructure.
* 7+ years of experience supporting Active Directory.
* 2+ years of experience configuring and supporting Active Roles Server
Preferred Additional Skills
* Change Auditor
* Active Administrator
* CyberArk Enterprise Vault
* Experience with ITIL and/or ISO2000
* MCSE, MCP, Security+ or any additional related IT certificates
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
* Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
* 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
* $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
* Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
* 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
* Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
* Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Job Segment: System Administrator, Developer, Information Systems, Cisco, Supply, Technology, Operations