Risk Analyst Intern - Tulsa, OK
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ingredion is seeking a highly motivated student to join our Tulsa-based Shared Service Center as a General Accounting – SOX Intern during summer 2022. In this position, you will help support the Manager, Risk in preparing the US/Canada Ingredion reviewing customer’s Credit Worthiness with Financial analysis, reviewing Credit Reporting tools i.e. D&B and Credit Risk Monitor information source. You will also collaborate with the Senior Credit Analyst and other Risk Analysts in assisting with annual review of Ingredion’s customers. Our Ingredion Tulsa-based Shared Service Center is a key element of our dedication to finance excellence and the delivery of high-quality finance support to our US/Canada organization. We believe that as your career develops, we can offer you a diverse set of career options in the US, Canada and abroad.
**As a Risk Analyst Intern, your responsibilities will include**:
- Collaborating with Senior Analyst to support Risk Analysis of Ingredion Customers
- Assisting the Risk team by performing Risk Reviews in our Credit Management Module- Esker software
- Coordinating and the annual review of Desk Top Procedures (DTP’s)
- Performing Risk analysis of Ingredion Customers and other projects as requested by manager
- Interacting with, and supporting team members and participating in group problem solving and team activities
**The Risk Analyst Intern position is well-suited for you if you**:
- Have good prioritization and organizational skills and are dedicated and able to manage time well, while working within strict deadlines
- Collaborate and maintain positive relationships with internal partners to deliver results and support business performance
- Are a creative, self-starter with a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Enjoy working collaboratively with peers and teams in the organization
**Qualified candidates will have**:
- Progress towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 preferred
- Ability to work 40hrs per week during the summer internship term
- Proven proficiency using MS Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ect.)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills preferred
- Reliable transportation required to get to and from facility each workday
To be eligible for consideration, candidates must:
Currently possess unrestricted authorization to work in the United States. Ingredion does not intend to sponsor work visas with respect to this position or to provide this position as OPT or CPT.
Be a currently enrolled student in a Bachelor’s Degree Program. If currently enrolled in an undergrad status, must have completed at least two years of coursework with status as a sophomore, junior or non-graduating senior.
If you have completed your degree, please consider other opportunities with Ingredion, posted at www.ingredion.com/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.