Snowflake Data Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
Infosys is seeking a Snowflake Data Architect. In this role, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
* Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Rosemead, CA or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
* 11+ years of Information Technology experience
* 5+ years of experience in working as Data Architect for Enterprise DWH and BI project for both on prem and cloud with minimum of 3+ years of hands on experience in working on Snowflake for DWH Development as Architect
* Should be aware of Microsoft Azure cloud platform and ADF in specific
* Exposure and hands on exposure to ETL using Snowflake SQL and Talend
* Design and implement effective Analytics solutions and models with Snowflake.
* Experience of using one/more scalable (MPP) relational databases such as Teradata, Netezza, Redshift, Snowflake and SQL data warehouse for advanced analytics
* Experience in participating in data modeling and in developing conceptual and logical data models
* Examine and identify Datawarehouse structural necessities by evaluating business requirements.
* Assess Datawarehouse implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
* Recommend solutions to improve new and existing Datawarehouse solutions.
* Excellent communication, presentation and speaking skills
* Familiarity with data modeling and ETL tools such as Erwin, Talend, DataStage.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to lead large complex projects with limited direction.
* Utility industry experience is preferred.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Please visit www.Infosys.com for more information regarding our company, benefits and life as an Infoscion.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin