Business Analyst/ Product Owner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Infosys is seeking a Business Analyst/ Product Owner. This position's primary responsibility will be to help clients with strategy definition, value realization, implementation, and operations. The role holder will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Los Angeles, CA/ Irvine, CA or Phoenix, AZ or be willing to relocate to the area.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Experience in Data analytics.
* Experience in Domain consulting.
* At least 3 years of experience in n SAS, Python, SQL, HTML, Tableau, VBA, and Java Skills.
* At least 3 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
* At least 3 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process.
* At least 3 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
* At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis Skills - Requirements analysis, Elicitation, Agile Methodologies.
* Analytical and Communication skills.
* Planning and Co-ordination skills.
* Experience with project management.
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin