UEWR System Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
InDyne is a full-service military, civilian and commercial operations company. Our Mission is to provide tailored, cost effective, quality services and solutions. Our Vision is to exceed customer expectations by delivering results through agility, flexibility and responsiveness. Our Core Values include integrity, trust and loyalty.
The UEWR System Analyst position is located at Beale AFS, California.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related engineering or science degree.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* The UEWR System Analyst has the overall technical responsibility for reducing and analyzing track data for a ground-based phased array radar site.
* The System Analyst will also act as a mentor for the computer and radar operations staff and will help to develop and refine operational procedures or checklists.
* Must possess good written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to explain results of analysis to both technical and non-technical personnel.
Five years experience with a concentration in the following areas is desired:
* Background in mathematics as related to orbital mechanics and radar analysis.
* Signal Processing concepts, radar search and track.
* Matlab, Satellite Tool Kit (STK), Missile Conversion Tool (MCT), Microsoft Office Products.
* Phased Array Radar principles.
Thorough understanding of radar design, performance, capabilities, and limitations: simulation of radars in large, complex systems, radar model requirements development for large scale system simulations, radar requirements or performance analysis using models and simulations, and large scale system simulation verification and validation. Knowledge of Ballistic Missile Defense concepts and specific knowledge of one or more BMDS radars such as AN/TPY-2, Cobra Dane, UEWRs, GBR-P, SBX is desired.
* Top Secret/SCI active.
* Reports to the Communications-Electronics Manager.
* Computing center environment.
* May work extended hours or weekends.
* May travel overnight or on weekends.
* Exerts limited physical energy.
* May have to handle 20-30 pound loads on occasion.
InDyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call our Human Resources department.