Supplier Compliance Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won't give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.
To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution-from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts.
Want to join? Check out the job opening and requirements below:
This role will work cross functionally across the company driving our Supplier Code of Conduct efforts for our global supply chain reporting to the Director of Sourcing.
* Improve and drive compliance of Impossible Foods Supplier Code of Conduct. This role will support our contract manufacturing, packaging and ingredient suppliers.
* Develop an annual audit program and evaluate initiatives against industry standards; analyze results and develop action plans
* Ensure the program is aligned with and supports the advancement of Impossible Foods mission and values
* Engage with internal and external partners and to identify emerging trends and standard methodologies, and integrate improvements.
* Ideal candidates will have 7-10 years of demonstrated ability leading a supplier compliance or audit program
* Experience in project management, process improvement and data analytics / systems
* Shown experience in driving growth and awareness of supplier compliance programs
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects concurrently, meeting established timelines, quality and design objectives
* The ability to build strong relationships and rapport; along with gaining trust and consensus
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of associates and management globally
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.