Legal Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs
Employment Type: Full-Time
Role: Legal Coordinator, Film Business & Legal Affairs
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films 'Just Mercy' and 'Peanut Butter Falcon,' television series 'See' and 'Killing Eve,' the podcast 'Blackout,' Rihanna's 'Savage x Fenty Fashion Show' special, and live event 'Rocketman Live.'
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
* Oversee the workflow tracking and contract management for a fast-paced Film Business and Legal Affairs group working across film sales, advisory, finance, and various other internal departments.
* Drafting and reviewing sales representation, distribution, licensing, and financing contracts for independent films in varying stages of production.
* Prepare and manage legal correspondence, including termination letters, notices of default, and amendments with external parties.
* Work closely with sales and finance departments to advise on deal statuses, precedents, and other legal matters.
* Maintaining and populating various dashboards and contract status reports for the Film Business and Legal Affairs group.
* 1-2 years legal experience preferred - previous work or internships in a Film business affairs department, legal affairs department and/or entertainment law firm are a plus.
* JD required; CA Bar License or License Pending.
* Detail-oriented, analytical, and an ability to perform well under pressure.
* Strong drafting, negotiation, and organizational skills and familiarity with contracts related to the licensing of feature films.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.