Staff Commercialization Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Staff Program Manager, Commercialization Excellence is part of Illumina's Global Commercial Strategy team. The Staff Program Manager plays a key role in coordinating, planning and driving commercial launch readiness. For this position, we are looking for the right candidate to help drive commercial launch readiness for clinical and diagnostics products produced by Illumina. This individual will work directly with Product Management and Marketing to plan and execute commercialization projects and support launch activities following best-practice process. This role is an exciting opportunity to guide commercialization teams and deliver world class products to our customers.
* Lead cross-functional launch teams to consistently plan & execute successful product commercialization efforts, utilizing project management tools to track progress to targets, organize activities and deliver outputs to support product launches.
* Identify Go-to-Customer requirements, critical business needs, escalate and drive improvements in business processes and systems for commercial success
* Communicate with teams and stakeholders to ensure program goals are in alignment with business objectives
* Characterize and resolve or escalate commercialization program issues, facilitate tradeoff decisions, and remove obstacles
* Schedule and lead phase gate reviews with Commercial Operations leadership
* Actively participate as a Commercial representative on cross-functional product development projects
* Provide input to Product Development on Commercial needs, advocate for customer experience
* Assist with the development and implementation of critical business processes
* 8+ years years of professional experience with experience in Commercial or Product Management roles directly supporting clinical or diagnostics product introductions and on-market product updates
* Excellent Project management and organizational skills: ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
* Understands best-in-class go-to-customer and product commercialization processes
* Proven track record leading cross-functional teams and ability to partner across business and development areas to deliver results.
* Experience with Atlassian Tools (Confluence, Jira) for project management
* Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure, with limited supervision
* Strong written and verbal communication; skilled at creating and delivering presentations; able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization; ability to position initiatives, decisions, and outcomes to diverse audiences
* A strong commitment to delivering a quality Customer Experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Life Sciences or related field is required. PMP Certification desirable, MBA or advanced degree a plus.
At Illumina, we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace by cultivating an environment in which everyone contributes to our mission. Built on a strong foundation, Illumina has always been rooted in openness, collaboration, and seeking alternative views and perspectives to propel innovation in genomics. We are proud to confirm a zero-net gap in pay, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or race. We also have several Employee Resource Groups (ERG) that deliver career development experiences, increase cultural awareness, and demonstrate our collective commitment to diversity and inclusion in the communities we live and work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf