Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- Location: Temecula, CA
- Duration: 12 Months
- Preferred: Local candidates
- We are seeking for an experienced Software Engineer responsible for technical solutions to manage clinical data and to streamline the process of conducting clinical trials.
- Assignments may include but are not limited to designing and developing clinical trial databases, developing and supporting technology solutions for clinical trial management, designing data models and conducting code reviews.
- Keeping up to date with technology, technical communication and the desire to learn are essential attributes for this position.
- Each employee can make a difference at client and has the power, either individually or as a team, to influence the success of the company.
- We are team-oriented, fast-paced and progressive.
- We value people with great ideas who partner with others both internally and externally to take action and accomplish goals.
Skill/Experience/Education - Mandatory
- 10+ years of progressively more responsible work experience in quality assurance and design related to medical devices, preferably in electro-mechanical and implantable medical devices (class III and IV).
- 5 years or more in quality or R&D engineering management.
- 3+ years of Direct cybersecurity and product development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering discipline.
- Professional certification or designation, such as CQE, CSQE, CRE and/or CMQ/OE.
- An advanced credential in a relevant discipline/concentration.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Loading some great jobs for you...