Free Access to IBM's Academic Initiative
Employment Type: Full-Time
IBM would you like to help improve your positioning and have an advantage in the market on getting that first or next job. As a current student of an accredited HBCU, you will have the ability to use behavioral analytics to learn so you can develop your idea to change the world with network analysis**. IBM is providing you a license worth $10K, at no charge for learning purposes.**
Get started now, takes less than 15 minutes:
1. IBM Academic Initiative sign-in and enrollment for free (less than three minute): [http://ibm.biz/academicsignIn](http://ibm.biz/academicsignIn)
2. Download of IBM I2 Behavioral Analytics software (less then three minute video): [http://ibm.biz/I2Video](http://ibm.biz/I2Video)
3. Installation instructions for using the functionality available (the more you put in the more you get out):
A. Now on the IBM Academic Initiative website select IBM Security.
B. Scroll down the page and select the Courseware Tab
C. Select either Getting Started with Threat Intelligence and Hunting or IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook - A Tech Support Guide (or both)
- How would you like to get an advantage over others in pursuing that professional position by using the talk and tools of professionals?
- Have about driving more workplace equality using data and networks to show the possible outcomes?
- Would you like to gain skills that will make you stand out from the competition showing you are the potential better candidate?
- Have you wanted to be able to use information to reduce infections, reduce human trafficking, improve neighborhood access or a millions of other ways to make things better all through the linkages and connections in the network?
Companies spend tens of thousands of dollars for an individual license to use behavioral analytics to analyze business, industry, local and global networks every day.
Behavioral analytics can be used to reduce bad comes or drive positive outcomes. You are the driver. You can now decide how you want to use this powerful tool of change to impact your community, your state and the world.
Click “rsvp” to sign-up and check out all IBM’s open jobs and internships on [WayUp](https://www.wayup.com/organizations/ibm-9KwjVL/)