Entry Level - Associate Business Transformation Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
**Your Role and Responsibilities**
You're right at the intersection of technology, people, and process, helping your clients transform how they adapt to shifts in the market, and more closely align their business strategy and vision.
Business Transformation Consultants are important and key players for our clients. You'll be their guide to developing an understanding of their processes, goals and objectives to define their future state, then help them get there.
You'll help clients understand leading technologies and the impact they can have on traditional business processes. You'll have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences, taking advantage of opportunities to master new skills, learning about and becoming an expert in our client's industries, and tackle new challenges.
WORK YOU COULD DO AS AN ASSOCIATE BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT:
- Run or support workshops, meetings and stakeholder interviews
- Document requirements from the product owner/business lead
- Develop process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios
- Translate client requirements into analytical specifications for the implementation of the IBM solution
- Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and works with client using an agreed methodology to ensure proper translation of business requirements to solution requirements
- Project business value of a solution in client-relevant terms and drive adoption of key performance indicator (KPI) impact with key client stakeholders
- Assist with Cloud migration and system application implementation or upgrades (such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Workday, and Salesforce)
- Develop communications tailored to specific audiences
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environments
- Use IBM's Design Thinking to help solve client's challenges
- Analyze data to support conclusions and strategies, and design organization
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA