Senior Business Systems Analysis Professional - Remote, US
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Senior Business Systems Analysis Professional supports both user needs and technology team with business systems and business processes. Devises or modifies procedures and processes to solve system problems until desired result is delivered. Begins to influence team and market strategy. Work is performed minimal direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
The Senior Business Systems Analysis Professional drives system support for Medicaid markets to determine issue, disruptions, outages, technical gaps in our clinical platforms/applications.
* Works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
* Performs analysis of business system integrity and stability, process and operational knowledge.
* Accountable to perform daily, weekly, quarterly operational tasks (system monitoring, reporting, tracking trends, etc.) required for clinical platforms/application management.
* Supports business root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements to ensure system meets the market need and performance.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* 2 or more years of business support experience.
* 2 or more years of triage and incident experience.
* Experience in problem analysis and process.
* Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio.
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
* Must have a room in your home designated as a home office; away from high traffic areas where confidential information may be secured.
* Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
* Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test.
* Medicaid experience.
* Working with healthcare clinical platforms.
* UAT/PPV testing experience.
* Demonstrated experience with process documentation.
* Work Days/Hours: Monday - Friday; Eastern Time Zone.
* The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona: Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours