Sales Administrator - 8.21
Employment Type: Full-Time
Howmet Fastening Systems is seeking a Sales Administrator to solicit and maintain favorable contacts with current and potential key accounts. Develop sales of products and/or services by coordinating sales negotiations This is an opportunity to grow your career at a large, international aerospace company. The position includes competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), a 401k matching program, and paid holidays and vacation. This position is located at the HFS aerospace distribution facility in Simi Valley, CA.
Howmet Aerospace, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company's primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the next phase of more fuel-efficient, quieter aerospace engines and sustainable ground transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com Follow @howmet: Twitter , Instagram , Facebook , LinkedIn and YouTube .
- Services accounts by independently handling inquires and problems and when applicable, coordinating with other departments to quickly resolve them.
- Receives customer inquiries, processes customer orders, and provides price and delivery information.
- Analyze market data, sales and quote history to provide quotes to customer.
- Negotiates prices with customers, within Howmetc Fastening Systems pricing guidelines.
- Administers and reviews customer contract details such as pricing, delivery, terms and conditions.
- Develop new accounts and/or reactivate dormant accounts.
- Follow up on all customer quotes.
- Develop & maintain strong relationship with customers
- Work with Howmet Global Fasteners Credit to set up customer credit limits and assist in collections as required.
- Train other employees as needed.
- Team player - Work effectively in a team environment.
- Operate in a fast-paced work environment and able to handle pressure and challenges from internal and external customers.
- This is a Salary Non-Exempt position, eligible for overtime.