Customer Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're currently seeking highly motivated and energetic people to join our team as an Customer Account Manager located in the south/southwest. Howmet Fastening Systems (HFS) is a business unit within Howmet Aerospace, a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company's primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the next phase of more fuel-efficient, quieter aerospace engines and sustainable ground transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com. Follow @howmet: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
The Account Manager is responsible for setting and executing the short-term and long-term commercial strategy and technical activities for Fasteners customers in the region. The role is responsible for understanding, mapping and developing strategic plans for sales and margin, encouraging timely resolution of product application issues, and to coordinate the strategy within HFS, our customers and our industry. The position will support development of the HFS strategic plan, growth initiatives, the interface between Sales/Marketing, customer representatives and management, and will resolve issues related to orders, delivery, product applications, and other commercial and technical issues.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Develop & sustain Howmet accounts
* Provide assistance with sales, technical & application training
* Develop & support the distributor network
* Develop, present and target new growth business opportunities in line with HFS strategy
* Assist with the development of sales, marketing and business plans, forecasts and promotional programs
* Provide support for field training activities for other Account Managers, distributors and customers
* Recommend the addition of new products and the modification/replacement of existing products within customer base
* Implement relevant sales and promotional programs
* Ensure customers have up to date product information
* Coordinate with product management and/or contract management to insure timely submittal of quotes and packages
* Monitor and take sales actions accordingly to for his budget
* Report to senior management in efficient manner the strategic and key subjects/events
* Compile & submit accurate sales reports/forecasts in a timely manner
* Review and manage contract requirements to ensure they are within limits of established policies and procedures, including commercial and intellectual property (patent, trademark, licensing) requirements. Manage contract compliance of assigned customers to insure budget attainment.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures in link with the company values, ethics & compliance.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures and environmental health and safety rules. Work in a safe manner that promotes the health and well-being of the individual and environment. Comply with all EHS rules and regulations and supervisory instructions. Report all incidents including injuries, spills, fires, property damage, and near misses to their supervisor.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to use Microsoft programs with intermediate proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Analytically oriented and able to effectively problem solve and deliver on objectives.
* Display innovative thinking and creativity.
* Flexible and able to work with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to negotiate/persuasion skills
* Demonstrated the capability to get results
* Demonstrated dependability and able to work independently and with large teams.
* Knowledge of Aerospace forging, machining, & fastening processes preferred.
* Basic understanding of aircraft engine components, materials, structures and technical drawings preferred.
* Bachelors Degree in business or a technical field.
* Minimum 5 year experience in a similar role in Aerospace.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
* This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.#06022021