Diesel Automotive Technician - Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills
Employment Type: Full-Time
MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for Diesel Automotive Technicians/Mechanics to work with our Quality Dealership representing a Quality Mercedes-Benz Product!
* Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses
* A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
* Structured, Self-paced and paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
* Pinnacle Awards Program
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* 401(k) with Company Match
* Paid Time off
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Serveral Years of Experience as an Automotive Diesel Technician
* Highline Experience is a Plus.
* A Love of Everything Automotive
* A Positive & Friendly Attitude
* Tools based on your experience
* Communication Skills
* Basic Computer Skills
* Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
* Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Must have a Valid Driver's License
Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about employees.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
* All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.