Field Service Technician II-Building Automation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Primary role is to support the technology infrastructure, such as Windows server operating systems, virtual servers and network switches and firewalls. Also, to support the on-site building automation, security and access control systems, installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You typically work under direct supervision and may work without supervision. You will identify, escalate, and explore opportunities to improve the installation or repair procedures. You will escalate any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will support the training of the customer on proper usage for complex systems. Responsible for suggesting, quoting, and executing system improvements/upgrades in order to meet customer needs and grow the business.
* Create and maintain customer relationships
* Provide Customer Support
* Support the technology infrastructure
* Inspect for Quality
* Sales of small projects and upgrades
* Escalate Issues
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma or GED
* 3+ years of Building Automation experience
* 1+ years of IT infrastructure experience
* Previous industry experience
* Previous technical/installation experience
* Previous customer service experience
* Good written and oral communication
* Ability to follow instructions
* Technical/professional certificate
* Fire Alarm, CCTV, and Access Control Experience
* JOB ID: HRD105068
* Category: Customer Experience
* Location: 1740 Creekside Oaks Drive,Suite 150,Sacramento,California,95833,United States
* Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.