Construction Equipment Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Holt of California is proud to be part of the elite group of Caterpillar dealers worldwide. The 'Caterpillar' name originated in 1904 by inventor Benjamin Holt in Stockton, CA. Today, Caterpillar Inc. is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois and is a Fortune 100 Company. At Holt of California, we provide jobs for approximately 750 employees working to bring equipment solutions for the diverse needs of our customers. We sell and service a wide-variety of equipment including: Large and Small Construction Tractors, Agricultural Equipment, Forklifts, Racking Systems, Telescopic Handlers, Prime and Stand-by-Power Generation, UPS Systems and On-Highway Truck Engines. In addition, we rent Caterpillar and Other Preferred Manufactured Equipment for contractors.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN LOS BANOS.
The goal of this position is to increase Construction Industry (CI) sales and rentals throughout the Holt of California territory by engaging new customers and existing customers not served by HOC territory managers. The ISR will need to and will be primarily working with customers by phone and utilizing travel as needed to best serve customers and close sales.
Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Account Planning with Sales Manager. Call Plans, Time management (approx. 1/3 outside 2/3 inside).
* Prepares sale quotations and sales contracts for orders obtained. Clearly communicates prices, financing, warranty, and credit terms.
* Qualifies leads provided through Holt CRM program and Cat marketing.
* Develops relationships with all HOC facilities to best serve the customer.
* Works with Sales Team providing qualified leads from established customers.
* Works with Marketing on Cat / Holt Campaigns.
* Generates prospects using Marketing, 3rd party lead data.
* Cultivates relationships with new or potential customers.
* Works with sales and rental coordinators in processing paperwork on demo, sales, and rental transactions.
* Planned outside Sales Calls to Customers. Limited
* Looks for opportunities to provide leads for all HOC/HAS divisions.
* Demonstrates product effectively to prove capabilities and benefits.
* Works with credit department/finance coordinator for customer credit/financing authorization to ensure payments/funding is received in a timely manner.
* Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, and other sources. Keeps customer mail list/Holt database current.
* Provides Sales and Marketing departments with territory needs and sales potential.
* Provides market intelligence to sales manager through quotes, competitive information and Transaction Reports.
* Maintains company assets and follows safety and operating policies.
* Works within the Holt CRM.
* Other duties may be assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects; tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high precarious places.
The employee will be working in facilities and on job sites that may have loud machinery and/or equipment noises.
Apply at www.holtca.com
Holt is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV. Holt provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status.