Digital Asset Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
Duration: 12 Weeks
What does a Digital Asset Manager do at Hogarth?
Hogarth California is seeking a Jr. Digital Asset Manager to join our Asset Management team. This team is embedded onsite within our client's world class Marketing Communications department. The Asset Management team assists the client in a variety of asset management efforts. The ideal candidate is experienced in remote customer service, digital file management, and familiar with digital asset management issues.
* Become immersed in Hogarth California's environment to gain a thorough understanding of the Asset Management Team needs.
* Organize and manage a variety of digital assets from multiple sources.
* Process and curate high volume of photography and product assets.
* Assist in user support efforts (add users to system, assist in asset research requests and provide technical support).
* Demonstrate understanding of legal issues around asset use and assist in creating solutions that promote proper asset use.
* Release assets carefully and with clear instructions for use.
* Contribute to protocol, standards, and system documentation
* Identify user needs and propose solutions to give the user a better asset management experience.
* Contribute and lend expertise to asset management project teams.
* Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Patient learner who thoroughly masters new tasks.
* Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding user support.
* Calm and productive under pressure.
* Works well independently and collaborating with others.
* Demonstrated success working with digital assets.
* Previous experience with Canto Cumulus or other Digital Asset Management systems.
* Knowledge of standard creative tools including the Adobe Creative Suite.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the 'Submit Application' button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.