Principal Cloud Security Solution Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Principal Cloud Security Solution Architect you will be part of the Secure Access Engineering Global Team. Formed by +25 professional, distributed around the globe and with a variety of background and expertise within the Secure Access space area (Security and Identity & Access Management) we face with complex issues and needs, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, including technology dependencies, inter-organizational impact and systems thinking approaches.
You will contribute and technically lead challenging projects which require deep technical knowledge and infrastructure engineering skills. You will be accountable and responsible for decision-making in technical design, build and testing, in the context of the projects/activities to which you will be assigned. In doing so, you will exercise sound judgment, balanced with effective consultative engagement of key stakeholders, in the methods and techniques chosen to obtain the desired results.
Key responsibilities and skills:
* Design, develop and implement security architectures for cloud and hybrid environments.
* Strong knowledge of VmWare and Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google cloud platforms.
* Strong knowledge of native cloud security solutions for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
* Desirable knowledge of CASB and CSPM tools like Tenable and Dome9.
* Hands-on Experience in Infrastructure as Code technologies and processes.
* Support the development and implementation of the overall cloud architecture strategy reducing the associated security risks and providing the appropriate security controls.
* Support the increase of Cloud Security knowledge throughout the enterprise.
* CISSP or Equivalent certification is a strong plus.
* Strong and consistent interpersonal skills.
* Consistently demonstrated customer and delivery focus.
* Outstanding customer engagement and presentation skills with the ability to communicate across all levels (senior and/or large audiences).
* Ability to work effectively with team members and virtual teams from different locations and different cultural backgrounds.
* Ability to deliver strategically, navigate through ambiguity, and perform independently without supervision.
* Outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English.
* Proven project and time management skills.
Education / Years of Experience:
* 5 - 7 Years of relevant work experience
* or 3 - 5 Years with Bachelor's degree
At least 3+ years experience of working in one or more multinational work environments (Healthcare Industry experience a plus) as an Engineer/Technical team member.
At Roche, we believe in diversity and inclusion as essential values for our success. We have a special interest in integrating people with disabilities into our teams. If you have a disability, for us it is a plus, and we have special benefits for you: Go ahead and present your candidacy!