URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN - HOAG MEDICAL GROUP
Employment Type: Full-Time
HOAG MEDICAL GROUP is seeking experienced Physicians to work in our 14 + Orange County Urgent Care locations. Our sites are open 363 days a year, therefore, candidates must be flexible with working days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Clinical shifts vary between 9 to 12 hours. Our ideal candidate is friendly, has strong clinical decision-making skills, is efficient at multitasking, comfortable with computers, flexible, and a great team player. We treat patients of all age groups, with a full spectrum of care including (but not limited to): URI, UTI, Abdominal pain, I/D, sports injuries (including splinting), and a minuscule amount of workers comp.
Additional Details: X-ray on site (read by a radiologist), electronic medical records (Allscripts EMR), friendly supportive staff, and malpractice coverage included.
WHY WORK FOR HOAG MEDICAL GROUP: Hoag Medical Group is a unique place where stability and innovation co-exist. HMG benefits from its alliance with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, which has a strong
legacy of over 60 years serving the Orange County community. HMG provides job security, while forward-thinking leadership encourages rapid expansion in a dynamic, entrepreneurial workplace.
* M.D. or D.O. Degree
* Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
* Energetic, self-starter who can work independently and contribute to team environment if patient volume is slow
* May work weekends & extended patient care hours
* Feel comfortable in a range of settings: small group office and large group organizational setting
* EMR proficient (we use EPIC)
* Participate in community service and philanthropic activities
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Quality & Performance Bonus
* Patient Satisfaction Bonus
* Malpractice Insurance Coverage
* Covers DEA, Medical Staff, CME and Board Certification Fees
* Medical, Dental & Vision Health Benefits
* 401K Retirement Plan with Matching
* Must be willing to travel to multiple Hoag Urgent Care locations.
* Clinicians who may have a job elsewhere and would like to add extra weekend shifts a few times per month are welcome to apply. Incorporation is required for per diem/ independent contractors.