Senior Manager, People Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hipcamp unlocks access to private land, creating new places for people to get outside and go camping, glamping, or RV'ing. We believe that spending time in nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life, and we are deeply passionate about our mission to get more people outside. We are proud of the impact Hipcamp creates by making nature more accessible, providing income to support the protection of private land, and creating community across the urban rural divide.
Hipcamp's mission is to connect people with the magic of the outdoors. We make Hipcamp successful by understanding our users and inspiring them to engage with our platform. We're responsible for all of Hipcamp's marketing activities to Hipcampers (our consumers) and Hosts (the wonderful people who share their land on our platform).
About the Role
Hipcamp is growing our People Team and we're looking for a Senior Manager, People Analytics to build and drive our people analytics and systems strategy, as well as support compensation, benefits, and other people programs. What sets this apart from a traditional analyst is that this role combines not just data, but also people partnering, process, programs, and strategy. You will collaborate closely with all members of Leadership and the People Team to make each of our programs more data-driven. You will use these insights to influence stakeholders across the company and drive a better employee experience at every stage in the employee lifecycle. If you're excited about building a vision and getting in the weeds to help execute on it, we'd love to hear from you!
Workforce Analytics (30%)
* Develop and track company metrics, translating data into stories to present to key stakeholders
* Run and drive insights from our employee engagement surveys
* Manage employee data reporting and support larger talent reports (e.g. Diversity Report, etc.)
* Partner with Talent Acquisition to track recruiting metrics, forecast future talent needs, and identify the best strategies, and tools to approach the hiring process
People Systems & Operations (30%)
* Customize our HR technology stack along with helping us explore new tools
* Apply your knowledge to put audits in place to ensure clean and accurate employee data
* Help us build and streamline workflows, process efficiencies, and integrations across systems
* Enable employee self-service by driving operational excellence with new and existing tools
Compensation & Benefits (30%)
* Partner with Leadership to develop Hipcamp's compensation philosophy
* Lead compensation benchmarking analyses and advise the team on industry best practices
* Help administer compensation programs including new hire/promotion offers, merit, bonus, equity
* Partner with Finance to regularly forecast/model compensation alongside our headcount plan
* Drive insights from our Benefit programs to advance our Total Rewards strategy
* Create and maintain HR paperwork and files as needed
* Assist with sending employee communications and maintaining aspects of our internal wiki site
* Support other ad-hoc projects related to people operations, culture & engagement, total rewards, talent, learning, DEI, and social impact as needed
About our Work Environment
Compensation will be a mix of salary and stock options. We are a 100% remote company post Covid-19.
Health is essential to happiness. In addition to full health insurance, all team members receive a monthly wellness stipend and $1K in Hipcash because we believe getting outside is excellent preventative medicine in addition to increasing your creativity, lowering your stress, and making you an overall more awesome human.
We focus on results, not hours. We believe that clearly defined goals combined with great people, empowerment, and autonomy create the best results. We feel confident that inclusive and diverse teams working on an important cause can accomplish extraordinary things.
Hipcamp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.