Artist and Social Liaison Internships
Employment Type: Full-Time
HEX is a visual storytelling agency that helps organizations capture their unique corporate culture and bring their products and services to life in the real world.
We specialize in employee branding, corporate reportage, video, and supporting the human side of the financial, technology and professional services spaces.
As part of a new platform launch for the business in January we are looking for Intern-level candidates seeking to get their hands on a new social program and an artist outreach initiative.
Working closely with our Founder and our our chief content & communications officer, the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Execution of social campaigns across all meaningful social platforms, including targeted verticals and clients.
- Creation of social assets and a prolific development of new content that delivers the HEX story. Own our social identity.
- Identify through outreach talented photographers and videographers that can participate in HEX production & licensing.
- Support of outreach campaigns through social and email and identification of target audiences.
- Becoming an integral part of the launch team and being involved in client production and wider company development.