SAP Advanced Experience and SAC Analytics Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what's next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Job ID: 1080846 Date Posted: 3/25/2021 Primary Location: Roseville, California Other Locations: San Jose, California, United States of America; Houston, Texas, United States of America; Austin, Texas, United States of America Job Category: Information Technology Schedule: Full time Shift: No shift premium (United States of America)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The SAP Advanced Experience and SAC Analytics Lead will provide hands-on expertise and knowledge on creating executive and analytical dashboards. This position requires SAP process and domain knowledge, direct interaction with business, and hands on system development expertise.
In this role you will assist the HPE XaaS team in planning, delivering and managing large, complex full life-cycle initiatives along with providing experience in leading practices, methods, and resources in the space of transforming the business into new XaaS business motions. You will be responsible for designing, architecting, delivering and leading such initiatives.
HPE is interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends for their area of expertise and specific skills and knowledge to contribute to our customers and teams. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full potential, this role is for you.
In a typical day as a SAP Advanced Experience and SAC Analytics Lead , you would:
* Engage with business in understanding opportunities and pain points and creating innovative solutions to complex issues
* Architect and build designs with customer experience in mind
* Engage in hands-on build of analytics using SAP SAC and Digital Boardroom
* Provide understanding of quote to cash processes for order management including: master data, solution quotes, orders, contracts, invoices to provide e2e experience
* Participate as a member of and leads cross-functional development teams. Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
* Provide mentoring and guidance to other developers.
* Evaluate SAP roadmap, provide recommendations on tools, sw and implementation strategies.
* Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Works across multiple teams and divisions to find and implement solution
* Demonstrate broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change.
* Apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage global maintenance services across various technology areas or functions.
If you are...
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience.
* Hands-on development experience on building CX using newer SAP technologies.
* Experience in SAP CRM and/or SAP BRIM projects.
* Knowledge of Q2C processes
* Have advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies, including Jira, GitHub, Confluence
* Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
* Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Strong General Project Management.
* Ability to work with 3rd party SW vendor on integration of tools, influence of strategy and roadmaps
* Ability to work e2e from solution architecture, technical design to development.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
* Prior implementation experience in SAP SAC
* You should have technical knowledge of SAP CDS
* Hands on, in-depth Order to Cash (OTC) experience on the SAP platform with knowledge of specific flows of the OTC process
* Experience building analytic views
* Hands-on experience using SAP SAC, Digital Boardroom
* CDS experience
* SAP CAI desired but not required
* SAP data dictionary knowledge
* Motivated self-starter, self-directed, energetic with ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment where adaptability and flexibility is imperative.
* Well-organized; able to perform multiple tasks and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision
* Demonstrate capability to interact, collaborate, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* A team-oriented, collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation among upper management, team members and third-party solution providers
* Strong delivery focus - Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment. Ability to meet timelines, budget and achieve results
* Ability to lead and facilitate project meetings and workshops to deliver solution design/solution architecture and delivering on goals by engaging participants
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, facilitation and functional and technical writing skills
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Recommending and authoring coding best practices and share with project team members
* Ability to coordinate multiple development, testing, and production support efforts thru the SAP landscapes in an organized and controlled manner; demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and work cross-team with functional/project leads, business users
* Experience presenting to different audiences from technical project teams, to senior decision makers
* Analyze business use cases and translate them to unique experiences
Join us and make your mark!
* A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
* Diverse and dynamic work environment
* Work-life balance and support for career development
* An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let's stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status#06022021