Employment Type: Full-Time
Opportunity: Bell Person
Greet guests with a warm welcome at hotel entrance and provide services related to the transportation and storage of luggage and provide other guest services.
Potential Career Path
Bell Captain or Guest Service Agent - Concierge or Guest Services Manager - AGM or General Manager
Essential Job Functions
* Load and unload luggage carts.
* Tag and store luggage.
* Escort guest to hotel rooms.
* Provide an overview of guest room, hotel services and amenities.
* Make deliveries to guest rooms.
* Assist guest with room changes.
* Stock pantry when necessary.
* Maintain list/brochures of local attractions, transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
* Perform house attendant functions when staff shortages occur.
* Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
* Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program.
* Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* High School diploma preferred.
* Previous customer experience required or equivalent training.
Work Environment and Context
* Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It
The Sanctuary Beach Resort is an oceanfront Monterey Bay resort and hotel set on 19 acres of Pacific shoreline in Marina, California. A rare Monterey Bay hotel on the beach, The Sanctuary invites guests to fall asleep to the soothing surf from their private waterfront cottage.
Nestled between Monterey Bay and the protected Marina Dunes Preserve, The Sanctuary Beach Resort's 60 contemporary cottage guest rooms and suites offer more than just uninterrupted, panoramic views from private decks or patios.
The Sanctuary Beach Resort is a secluded getaway that provides unmatched access to California's beautiful Central Coast region. The location beckons both coastal road trippers as well as single-destination vacationers. Bringing top-of-the-line meeting and event spaces to the waterfront, The Sanctuary is also the perfect backdrop for business retreats, weddings and other celebrations.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.