Project Analyst, Preferred Customer
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Project Analyst reports to the Manager, Preferred Customer Project Management, and supports regional and country level business goals. The primary focus of role will help with market organization, tool innovation, and driving adoption for HN Power; the POS application that supports the receipting of single serving and full product sales in markets in which we have implemented the Preferred Customer Program. The position will also be responsible for capturing data collected from the tool and helping analyze and develop actionable insights to grow usage.
The Project Analyst will also be responsible for supporting various tasks related to the ongoing rollouts of the POS application as well as providing support for the implementation of 2k Supervisor qualification programs
How you would contribute:
* Provide support in project development in collaboration with core team and partners that support business goals.
* Record and track challenges and best practices across markets
* Explore industry solutions that can be demonstrated into HN Power to support adoption and approval
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing campaigns, internal trainings, support, and general Distributor communications are being developed to drive successful adoption
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, presentations, and training material as needed.
* Collect materials and information to share standard methodologies via Microsoft SharePoint
* Analyze and interpret receipting data to report on 2K and NCX important metrics (volume, club growth, etc.) and make strategic recommendation to improve efficiency and adoption
* Support WW Product Owner on driving, tracking, and reporting on NCX/2K initiatives
* Assist WW Product Owner with market follow up (adoption, marketing campaigns, metrics, etc.)
* Coordinate quarterly business stakeholder meetings to align on market status, feature requests, and future tool development
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
What's special about the team:
The Preferred Customer Segmentation team is responsible for delivering transformational business projects that will directly impact how the company identifies, segments, communicates with and supports the Distributors' Customers (Preferred Customers) across each of the company's selected markets worldwide. Part of the worldwide implementations also includes mechanisms to foster the company's customer focus and data collection such as receipting and related Point of Sale (POS) tools which also allows Distributors to manage their day-to-day businesses and customer transactions.
Skills and background required to be successful:
* Ability to communicate optimally with strong interpersonal and presentation skills with individuals irrespective of titles (internal and external).
* Ability to research and resolve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
* Self-motivated effective team member with strong analytical and organization skills.
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines with a strong attention to detail.
* Strong proficiencies in common business applications: Microsoft suite, project management tools.
* Ability to work flexibly, at times during non-standard business hours.
* Work across a variety of functions, cultures, locations, and time zones.
* Familiarity with financial, project-based concepts and terminology.
* Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
* 3 years of experience with growing levels of responsibility such as, but not limited to: Project Management, Management Consulting, Operations, Product Development, Strategy, Sales Initiatives, Process Improvements, Communications, Franchise Development, Financial Analysis or Modeling. Also including working on technology development projects (especially using Agile SAFe methodology).
* Familiarity with data collection, analysis, and usage metrics.
* Proven experience coordinating project activities including operations, product development, finance control, strategy, and process improvement.
* Knowledge and understanding of the Herbalife Nutrition's Sales and Marketing Plan and distributor methodologies
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, or relevant field
* Health & Wellness important to you? We've got you covered with benefits day 1! No waiting time for medical, dental & vision
* Need a break? We've got your back with generous time off, including paid holidays, compensated volunteer days and extra days for the unexpected
* Get your fitness on!! Onsite fitness center, group classes including yoga and bootcamp, free personal training and fitness challenges year-round
* Get paid and get moving with our Wellness Incentive Program! Annual employee reimbursement (up to $500) and access to a Wellness Coach
* Balance equals a healthy and happy community! We offer flexible work schedule, telecommuting and rideshare options
* Like freebies and discounts? Complimentary HN products in our stocked pantries, generous discounts and free HN apparel/accessory giveaways
Want to learn more? Don't wait, APPLY NOW!
At Herbalife, we value doing what's right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife's ongoing success.