Business Operations Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Operations Analyst will work with Warehouse, Sales Center Managers and Member Services teams to ensure daily operations consistency and a high-quality Member experience. The position supports North America Region (NAM) by analyzing metrics, troubleshooting daily operations, and tracking and processing procurement requisitions and invoices. The Operations Analyst acts as the main liaison for multiple cross-functional regional and corporate teams, not limited to GTS, Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales and Promotions to ensure alignment and timely solutions. The position performs various analytic duties for the roll-out of new products, member promotions, and business practices at all sales center locations.
How you would contribute:
* Generate and analyze weekly and monthly reports to identify trends, business fluctuations, and other metrics to standardize and develop improvements to current Sales Center practices and procedures
* Analyze sales center metrics and recommend improvements for order processing times, product availability and cost reduction opportunities
* Work with Business Intelligence and Operations teams to evaluate relocations, openings and closure of sales centers and product access locations
* Track service levels and problem-solve by researching daily operation workflows and business procedures
* Engage with cross-functional teams to identify root cause of Member complaints using findings to recommend and implement changes to continuously improve daily operations and member satisfaction
* Coordinate with Sales Center staff on day-to-day operations issues and escalate to dedicated teams as needed (e.g. Network operations, Helpdesk, GTS, Member Services)
* Lead internal communications for Sales Centers keeping them updated on product launches, promotions, and other Corporate and Regional information
* Work with Operations team to document new process enhancements to meet compliance standards and advise WW business support, member services, internal audit, and warehouse staff
* Review and process invoices and validate billed amounts against purchase orders as needed
* Perform additional duties as assigned
What's special about the team:
* We are an easy-going, collaborative team, big on knowledge sharing and providing precise analytics for the NAM Region.
Skills and background required to be successful:
* Customer focus, results driven, organized and highly adaptable
* Critical thinking and attention to detail
* Self-directed, able to adapt quickly to change and business conditions.
* A track record of business operational improvement
* Experience in leading cross-team projects to completion
* Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools and processes
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
* Ability to analyze and identify improvements in processes and systems
* Strong ability to translate data into clear plans and insights
* Ability to lead and work in a team environment
* Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and other MS Office applications
* Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in retail or consumer products
* Bachelor's degree
* Health & Wellness important to you? We've got you covered with benefits day 1! No waiting time for medical, dental & vision
* Need a break? We've got your back with generous time off, including paid holidays, compensated volunteer days and extra days for the unexpected
* Get your fitness on!! Onsite fitness center, group classes including yoga and bootcamp, free personal training and fitness challenges year-round
* Get paid and get moving with our Wellness Incentive Program! Annual employee reimbursement (up to $500) and access to a Wellness Coach
* Balance equals a healthy and happy community! We offer flexible work schedule, telecommuting and rideshare options
* Like freebies and discounts? Complimentary HN products in our stocked pantries, generous discounts and free HN apparel/accessory giveaways
* Planning for the future? 401(k) with company-match, ESPP, tuition reimbursement and online/onsite courses
Want to learn more? Don't wait, APPLY NOW!
At Herbalife, we value doing what's right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife's ongoing success.