Supply Planning Leader
Employment Type: Full-Time
Supply Planning Leader
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* The Supply Planning Manager leads the supply planning process and execution (for finished goods and materials) across multiple brands, through a wide network of contract manufacturers and internal production sites.
* The Supply Planning Manager also leads domestic and international replenishment process across various warehouses in the supply network in global markets.
* This role will have direct reports and plays a contributor role in the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process and leads monthly Supply Review as part of S&OP.
* Direct management of Supply Planners to execute supply plans across Contract Manufacturers and materials suppliers
* Supply Planning strategy building and steering - across finished goods, materials, domestic/international replenishments, support New Product Innovations (NPI) process
* Initiate, set-up, and drive KPI Reporting & SC Analytics to support and improve supply planning processes
* Master Data management and SAP APO SNP systems steering in collaboration with Process Manager
* Inventory Management & Optimization (including safety stock policies & strategies, ABC analysis, global management inventory KPI reporting)
* Collaborate across Purchasing, Customer Service, Demand Planning, Logistics, Quality and NPIand Senior stakeholder management across supply chain, business/sales, Global Supply Chain organization
* Supplier relationship management and strategic engagement, together with Purchasing
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* 8+ years of experience in a supply chain planning or Supply Planning roles is required.
* Excellent communication skills. Candidates should have the ability to influence and collaborate with personnel at all organizational levels, especially senior stakeholders across the business.
* Knowledge of integrated business management processes. SAP experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21017099
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067