Costa Busser/ Runner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Mar Monte Hotel is your gateway to the American Riviera. Just minutes from Santa Barbara's downtown, the hotel is located on Cabrillo Boulevard, across from East Beach and the Pacific Ocean. Across the road from East Beach along the Pacific Ocean, this polished hotel with a 1930s Spanish Colonial vibe is 1 mile from Stearns Wharf and 3 miles from the Santa Barbara Museum of Art. Our employees enjoy 50% off food items in our restaurants, Hotel Discounts throughout the World of Hyatt, various Bonus/Incentive and Recognition Programs, plus - working alongside beautiful, ocean front views. Apply today to join our team! We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Assist the Outlet Manager and Restaurant Servers in maintaining a clean and welcoming environment, as well as providing guests stellar service.
* Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware.
* Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
* Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
* Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
* Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.