Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work.(sm)
What You'll Do (aka Description):
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a Licensed Vocational Nurse Supervisor at Optum, you will be responsible for performing moderately complex and/or specialized patient-oriented procedures under the supervision of a clinician or Registered Nurse (RN) to ensure that patients receive appropriate care. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the supervision of the site administrator or designee.
What Work Will Look Like:
* Schedule: Monday to Friday
* Location: Arcadia, CA
* Setting: Multi-Specialty
* Must have previous supervisory experience in a managed care setting.
* Benefits Eligible/Salaried Exempt
* 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
* Graduation from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse program.
* Current California LVN license.
* I.V. therapy and phlebotomy certification required.
* Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (AHA)- (100% online certification is not acceptable).
* Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of experience.
* If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved system screener. When in a United Health Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
* Experience in an ambulatory care setting and/or specialty area such as: OR, ER or Urgent Care
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.