Employment Type: Full-Time
What you'll do...
As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
Joining H&R Block as an experienced seasonal Tax Professionals means you'll serve clients with diverse tax needs and you'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training you'll need to be successful.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services providers* and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live our purpose -to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you'll…
* Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
* Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
* Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
* Provide clients with IRS audit support
* Mentor and support teammates
What you'll bring to the team...
* Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
* Experience completing individual returns
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing