Healthcare Research Manager, Client Service
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Client Service team is the backbone of Guidepoint's success. The team is responsible for efficiently delivering Guidepoint's services to our clients around the world. We work to understand each client's unique business questions and help them gain critical insights to stay informed and make better business decisions. Come work with us to deliver the best service in the industry and help our clients make some of the most important business decisions in today's economy.
Are you looking to advance your career and hone your project, people, and relationship management skills? Would you thrive in a fast-paced, team-focused environment where everyone works hard, plays hard, and is rewarded for their individual contributions?
If so, this Healthcare Research Manager, Client Service position at Guidepoint may have your name on it.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Help clients collect primary research insights to explore and refine business-critical strategies, from new market entry and product launches to acquisitions and licensing deals.
* Serve as the go-to person responsible for the day-to-day relationship and service delivery for a portfolio of clients in different industries.
* Use your knowledge to research, identify, and recruit appropriate experts for private telephone discussions, meetings, and surveys, then connect these experts to your clients.
* Direct the expert recruitment efforts of the Research Associates assigned to support your clients.
* Develop effective screening criteria, understand each client's compliance requirements, and master Guidepoint's proprietary CRM system.
* Work closely with the Sales and Relationship Management teams to optimize client use of Guidepoint's services.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
* Bachelor's in a science or public health related field, MPH or similar Master's degree strongly preferred
* 1-2 years of work experience
* Biotech/pharma/medical device/pharmacy/life sciences/market research or related company
* Experience in a hospital or other clinical healthcare setting
* Healthcare-focused position in advertising, investor relations, or public relations
* Experience in a lab or research setting
* A research or market research position focused on healthcare or life sciences
* Financial services or equity research firm with a focus on healthcare or life sciences
* Undergraduate focus in the sciences, healthcare related finance, public health, or a mixture
* Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
* Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Effective time management and organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
* Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
* Previous client or account management experience
WHAT WE HAVE:
* Competitive compensation
* Free snacks and beverages
* Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
* 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
* Friday happy hour and 'Summer Fridays'
* Year-round corporate athletic league
* Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.