Field Sales Account Manager- Northern California
Employment Type: Full-Time
Greenlane, founded in 2005, is the leading distributor of premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and dispensary channels. We devise bespoke go-to-market solutions as well as sales and marketing strategies for the best products in the industry and aid their manufacturers at every turn of the product life cycle. We also own and operate several leading e-commerce websites, and brick and mortar retail outlets. We work in a fast-paced and competitive industry that demands hard work and dedication, but we have built a unique company culture that allows our growing team to support our success, each other, and surpass our goals all while having fun.
The Field Sales Account Manager position for Sales is to facilitate field sales of Greenlane's offerings to existing and prospective customers in the Specialty Retail space, including but not limited to Smoke Shops, Vape Shops, and Dispensaries. Leverage existing relationships, and develop new relationships, act as a trusted business partner to deeply understand the unique company challenges and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Establish productive relationships with key personnel in each territory.
* Conduct product and sales training with new and prospective Greenlane customers.
* Make sure all retailers are up to date with all product offerings and marketing materials.
* Conduct consumer engagement events and activities within the designated territory
* Continually visit and monitor accounts for new opportunities.
* Attend trade shows as determined necessary by management
* This job requires 75% travel
* Other duties as assigned by manager or designee.
Qualifications & Skills Required
* 2+ years of territory sales experience.
* Engaging, persuasive, and approachable personality.
* Well organized, determined, motivated, and a hunter mentality.
* Possess strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes
* Experience with customer-facing, fact-based selling strategies (inside and outside sales).
* Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
* Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Readiness to travel to customers, targets, and industry events.
* Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking
By applying for this role, I understand that if I'm offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a condition of employment.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greenlane complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.