TRUST & PROBATE LITIGATION ATTORNEY
Employment Type: Full-Time
Boutique firm is seeking Trust & Probate Litigation Attorney to join their firm. This position is based in Sacramento, CA. Great opportunity to join a well known and growing firm that delivers high-quality services and prides itself on great client relationships.
- Experience in Trust and Probate litigation
- Practice will be exclusively focused on litigation, representing beneficiaries, trustees, and other parties in Trust and Probate matters
- Tax experience is beneficial
- Trial experience is essential
- Established firm that does not shy away from complex issues
- Build a long-term career
- Fun, hard-working office, collegial atmosphere, and plenty of work
- Pay structure is set up for growth opportunities
Please send me your resume for confidential consideration. You can connect or follow me on LinkedIn to see other opportunites www.linkedin.com/in/rhonda-hartz
You can email me directly at: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.