Business Development Internship
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a student or grad interested in start-ups, software, and technology? Do you have a desire to create a career with unlimited earning potential with top technology companies in the world? If these questions resonate with you, GoSite has an internship opportunity for you!
Who is GoSite? We are one of the leading SaaS (software as a service) start-ups in San Diego, California. Our software helps small to medium sized businesses with an all in one solution for their online presence and connecting with customers, anywhere, anytime.
Our Business Development Representatives are a close knit team, constantly encouraging one another to push it to the next level. Our sales management team provides mentorship, training, and guidance on how to be the best you can be.
A day in the life of a GoSite BDR includes:
* Make outreach calls to businesses to introduce GoSite and explore how our software can help their business thrive
* Manage a pipeline through email sequences and data entry into a customer database
* Transfer live calls to Account Executives, who will then conduct product walkthroughs for businesses to learn more about the software suite
* Participate in weekly one on one sessions with your supervisor that include call coaching, goal setting and progress monitoring
* Learn about general business acumen, SaaS technology, sales psychology, and much more!
What you bring to the table:
* Junior or Senior pursuing BA/BS degree or university graduate
* Previous experience in a customer facing role
* Able to work 20 hrs each week, 4 hours a day Mon.-Fri., either during an AM (8-12pm) or PM (12-4pm) shift
* Confident and effective communicator
* Must be located in San Diego or Orange County as this is a hybrid position
* This role has potential to go full time should the internship be successful!
* 12 week internship program where you can receive internship/sales certificates as milestones are achieved
* Remote first - opportunity to work fully remote or from our office in San Diego
* High-growth, start up environment that can lead to long term career opportunities
* Frequent company and team virtual events
* Please note: We are currently conducting interviews for our Fall and Winter 2021 start dates only. If you are interested in a Spring or Summer 2022 start date, stay tuned for further announcements.
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.