Technical Solutions Consultant, Google Users & Products
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python.
* Experience with SQL/MySQL and/or Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
* Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
* Android development experience.
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
* Demonstrated thought leadership skills and ability to influence cross functional stakeholders.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
About the job
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you'll be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest product partners. You'll collaborate with teams in Engineering, Sales, and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our internal or external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you'll oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's product partnerships such as Maps, Pay, Play, Assistant, Commerce, Pixel, News and Search.
You'll be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions, and act as a partner/consultant to those you work with. You'll also build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's products, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it's got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we strive to make their Google support experience excellent, just like Google's products are. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a variety of products, from Ads to Google Fi and just about everything in between.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $95,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
* Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
* Work closely with our Product, Engineering, and Partnership teams. Develop cutting-edge solutions, provide consulting services to our partners, build lasting relationships, and be sensitive to needs of clients.
* Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by being the subject matter expert, delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their technical issues.
* Propose, design, create, and present prototypes, demos, and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
* Perform implementation reviews. Advocate for new product features and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* Deliver business intelligence. Leverage internal and external data sources to provide data insights to drive decision making.