Technical Program Manager, Privacy
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
* Experience in privacy with one of the following privacy principles or technologies: privacy by design, user data protection, GDPR, data inventory, DLP, Encryption, anonymization or privacy impact assessments.
* Master's, PhD degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
* Experience in privacy, security, or compliance principles or relevant technologies.
* Experience with privacy principles and relative technologies (sensitive data handling, retention, user data protection, privacy by design, gap analysis, DLP, anonymization).
* Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
* Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
About the job
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following product areas based on role availability: GCloud, Global Affairs, Ads, Google Product Infrastructure, Devices and Services, Research, Search, or Trust and Safety.
Google builds products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether they're down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager focused on Privacy at Google, you'll use your technical expertise to decrease privacy risks for our users. Google's Privacy Technical Program Managers need to think big - and, by helping organizations implement more effective controls in information systems, they have an even bigger impact. From designing and building new infrastructure, to working with teams to make existing systems better, to building new privacy-related product features, these Googlers keep our users' privacy at the forefront of everything we do.
In this role, you'll plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. And, thanks to Google's industry leading benefits and ample opportunities for personal and professional development, you'll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
* Manage privacy programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
* Conduct product privacy vulnerability assessments and provide concrete feedback to mitigate challenges.
* Ensure compliance with Google policies, laws and regulations relating to privacy.
* Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
* Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.