Technical Program Manager, Cloud Technical Infrastructure
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
* Experience building, automating, and developing distributed systems.
* Master's, PhD degree, further education or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field.
* Experience with technologies such as virtualization and complex software infrastructure systems, compute, storage, data migration, capacity, load balancing, and software defined networking.
* Experience managing execution of complex programs that span multiple engineering teams through the software project lifecycle (build, test, and release on time).
* Experience with analyzing data to understand trends, and drive process improvements.
* Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
About the job
Google builds products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether they're down the street or across the globe.
As a Technical Program Manager focused on Infrastructure, you'll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. From large-scale applications, to massive scalability and storage solutions, to new platforms, in this role, you'll support and power the infrastructure that makes Google's products and services possible.
In this role, you'll plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. You'll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
* Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation, and successful on-time delivery.
* Work on massive distributed, large-scale systems, storage solutions, applications, and new platforms.
* Utilize technical acumen in working with large, cross-functional teams.
* Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
* Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.