Strategy & Analytics Growth Marketing Manager, Google Workspace
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 9 years of relevant work experience in marketing analytics or growth marketing, with 2 years or people management experience
* 2 years of B2C growth experience across marketing and/or product.
* Experience with quantitative analysis and spreadsheet modeling.
* Experience growing an SaaS subscription business with a freemium business model
* Experience leading, developing and retaining a growth team
* Experience developing relationships and working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional partners
* Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights to inform growth strategy, roadmap, prioritization, etc. Basic SQL skills.
* Excellent process and project management skills with the ability to set goals and systematically prioritize growth initiatives
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Google Workspace's products include apps like Gmail, Google Meet, Google Drive, Doc, Sheets, Slides and more that billions of users choose every day. They're designed for consumers, teams and organizations to get more done. With Google Workspace, information can flow freely between devices, apps, people and teams, so that meaningful connection moments are created and great ideas are transformed into action.
The Google Workspace Growth Marketing team focuses on strategies and tactics across the entire user funnel to acquire and retain users. You will be responsible for managing the global growth strategy and analytics, fueling the team's efforts with insights, analyses, and opportunity sizing. You'll work closely with peers in Google Workspace Marketing and cross-functional stakeholders in Product Management, data science, and finance.
With a quickly growing free user and subscriber base, you'll find opportunities to improve all areas of our funnel and enable critical decisions while also ensuring we're prioritizing the right efforts, both short- and long-term, and basing our decisions on user insights and behaviors.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
* Manage and influence the short- and long-term growth strategy, goals, and priorities, partnering closely with cross-functional marketing, product, operations, data science, and finance teams
* Create a cross-functional set of OKRs, measurement plan and business review cadence to track and grow the business. Align with key stakeholders.
* Own the measurement and analysis for our paid and free channels and campaigns with a focus on maximizing both subscriber volume and return on investment.
* Solve strategic business problems through identifying and sizing high impact growth strategies via analyses (SQL, modeling), dashboarding, and monitoring business and industry trends.
* Manage a team of analysts and vendors and develop a scaled resourcing plan.