Strategic Partner Manager, Google Stadia
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 3 years of experience within partner management, certification/QA/release management, development, sales, or marketing in the games industry
* Project management experience including creating and maintaining tools, process, and systems that allow for scale
* Understanding of a wide range of tools and processes that can be used to improve operational efficiency and workflow
* Ability to manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
* Strong presentation skills, business analytics fluency, technical and analytical skills
* Excellent organizational and influencing skills
About the job
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Our teams partner closely with many game developers and publishers around the world to release amazing game experiences on Stadia. We're uniquely situated to help shape how game publishers grow their businesses in the digital age and beyond.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you'll be the primary business manager for new and existing partners, focusing on all aspects of certification, launch and post-launch projects. You are a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and commercially-focused to help expand the client relationship.
Stadia is Google's premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
* Provide primary management of the business relationships with external partners, and serve as the initial point of contact for commercial, operational and logistical discussions
* Establish go-to-market strategy for key titles in 2021 and 2022, including all marketing and promotional activities
* Manage internal and external stakeholders and ensure both are driving towards meeting contractual obligations for key platform content, from milestone submissions and invoicing, to content launch and beyond
* Manage each partnership both as a relationship, and from a partnership P&L perspective
* Act as communications conduit within the Stadia business team, and as a liaison with partners, setting agendas, documenting discussions appropriately and tracking action items