Salesforce Technical Architect, Google Play
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with Salesforce administration and system integrations.
* Understanding of the Salesforce platform, and experience programming experience in APEX.
* Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical skills and business judgment.
About the job
Google Play is at the heart of the Android ecosystem, providing the apps, games, and digital content that bring Android devices to life. The Google Play store serves over 2 billion users in 190 markets, and is a critical driver of Google's overall business growth.
The Google Play Commercial Operations team's primary objective is to make Google Play an indispensable and valued part of our user's lives. Within this, the Google Play Retail, Payments and Scale team's mission is to shape the future while driving optimal delivery today through deep market and user insights, strategy development and supporting executional excellence through scalable processes and tools.
In this role, you'll use modern tools, techniques, and methods to design and develop Salesforce solutions across the business. You will lead development efforts to create technical solutions based on a deep understanding of business requirements. Partnering with Product teams, you will also play a critical role in defining the technical strategy and shaping the future of applications across Google Play Commercial Operations.
* Lead and implement the design, configuration and deployment of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) projects across Google Play Commercial Operations.
* Work closely with senior Product, Sales, Marketing & Operations management to understand systems needs, and ensure systems strategy and development are integrated effectively into the business.
* Partner with development teams to ensure that technical solutions align with overall architecture standards.
* Develop and independently run global projects end-to-end, including ownership to ensure successful planning, execution, analysis and communication of projects.
* Act as a trusted advisor to partners by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate solutions.