Program Manager, Product Feedback, Nest
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of experience in consumer hardware devices.
* Experience across all phases of product development from prototype to mass production.
* Experience in people management.
* Experience in external customer feedback/program lifecycle management.
* Ability to provide customer analysis/feedback into the engineering development lifecycle.
* Knowledge of the software and hardware product development lifecycle.
* Experience in customer product testing and analysis programs.
About the job
In this role, you will work with a Nest product engineering development team to drive customer feedback into engineering requirements.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
* Execute on Nest customer production product feedback in the engineering lifecycle.
* Facilitate communication with internal stakeholders and leadership on program progress and status.
* Partner with customer-facing teams to identify, track, and report on global program data, conducting ongoing analysis of data to drive decision-making and measure impact.
* Develop and launch scorecards and dashboards in partnership with operations and business analytics teams.
* Develop an external customer product testing program.