Product Manager, Silicon Security
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
* 5 years of silicon or hardware IP product management experience
* Experience with cryptography, trusted execution environments, secure boot, security certifications, and/or secure provisioning and manufacturing
* Experience in silicon product development
* 7 years of silicon or hardware IP product management experience
* Experience defining and launching silicon products
* Experience in the development of product roadmaps working with multiple stakeholders, use cases, and conflicting priorities
* Experience with hardware development life cycles and ODM/CM working models
* Familiarity with business and technical aspects of smartcards, secure elements, eSIM, TPM, FIPS and CC certifications, and hypervisors
* Familiarity with computing and software application development life cycles
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
* Drive secure silicon roadmap strategy, and partner closely with Product teams across Google to understand their vision, objectives, and opportunities for strategic alignment
* Evaluate new applications, use cases, proof-of-concepts, technologies, and standards; and advocate for/against adoption based on system-level considerations
* Drive early and ongoing alignment between Engineering and Product Management, Software, and User Experience teams
* Build business metrics into overall product plan to drive balanced profit and loss, and scalability
* Establish relationships with partners to develop in-depth knowledge of capabilities and roadmaps