Lead Product Marketing Manager, Paid Media, Ads Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of experience managing people.
* Experience leading and implementing projects with cross-functional teams within a marketing setting.
* Experience in digital marketing and analytics platforms.
* MBA degree.
* Experience running or managing a large, global online acquisition program for a performance marketer, and B2B experience.
* Experience working with and ability to manage multiple stakeholders, cross-functional teams and agency partners.
* Ability to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
* Excellent communicator with an ability to break down complex digital media jargon into easily digestible language/communication.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) Marketing Acquisition team is responsible for growing our customer base and delivering business growth. We focus on helping SMBs grow using our ads products, including Google My Business and Google Ads. Our mission is to consistently provide an excellent customer experience by offering the right information, the right product, and the right level of help to all SMBs.
Your will lead the Paid Media team. You will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy for SMBs, and working cross-functionally to execute it. You'll have the chance to take on projects that test your creativity. You will need to be a strategic thinker who is savvy about Google Ads and business products, and how our customers think about those products in relation to their business.You will work with key partners and will be a trusted advisor to Global Acquisition Marketing leadership. You will drive strategic recommendations on process improvement, oversee internal communication, and coordinate work streams across regions and acquisition channels.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Manage a team of Paid Media experts and own business growth and volume KPIs, delivering on high-growth annual and quarterly metrics
* Work closely with regional media leads to develop and execute the media strategy for Google Ads
* Own communications with regional media teams and agency partners on reporting, sharing learnings, best practices, and new launches
* Develop roll out plans and execute on SMB Marketing's digital acquisition program
* Align with other channel owners on the SMB direct team to identify growth opportunities